The New York Chapter of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), an organization serving the Hispanic communications and public relations community in New York, is announced its Board of Directors and chapter initiatives for 2019.
HPRA-NY is developing programs throughout the year including networking events and industry insights for Hispanic PR professionals. As the only non-profit association dedicated to Hispanic marketing & communications professionals and those seeking insights into the Hispanic market, HPRA provides tools and resources on the latest trends, issues and best practices in the field. Programming for this year includes networking events, industry panels and greater partnerships with other communications organizations in NYC.
“As a long-time member and supporter of HPRA, I am honored to lead and continue to grow the New York chapter,” said Erika Sanchez, HPRA-NY president. “We have an amazing team this year, committed to presenting a wide range of programs that will deliver value to the Hispanic PR community. In addition, we are committed to HPRA’s overall commitment to address diversity and inclusion via strategic partnerships with industry partners.”
With several returning members and a few new faces, the HPRA-NY board will be dedicating their time in 2019 to help make an impact on the world of Hispanic marketing. This year’s board includes:
- President: Erika Sanchez, Braid Communications
- Vice President: Loren Antonio Duran, Finn Partners
- Treasurer: Chantal Gomez, Finn Partners
- Secretary: Nicholas Aguilar Mendoza, NYC Administration for Children's Services
- PR/Marketing Co-Chair: Berenice Gonzales, Havas Formula
- PR/Marketing Co-Chair: Paola Cuevas, Carolyn Izzo Integrated Communications